One avenue for successful real estate investors to maximize returns and build robust, diversified portfolios is the under-managed niche real estate asset classes, which offer untapped potential for considerable returns and portfolio resilience.
With a strong presence in regions such as Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth and select urban markets, Basis Industrial, a leading vertically integrated real estate owner and operator, has mastered the art of navigating these niche markets to optimize investment outcomes.
What are under-managed niche real estate asset classes? They often include property types that are either overlooked or under-appreciated by larger real estate investment entities. Think self-storage facilities, multi-tenant industrial warehousing, car wash development, distressed and value-add retail, and select multi-family development projects.
Despite their potential for yielding substantial returns, they remain under-managed due to various factors, such as complex operations and the unique expertise required to manage them effectively.
What are the benefits of investing in under-managed niche asset classes?
- Untapped opportunities: Niche markets are often less competitive than mainstream real estate markets, resulting in less competition and more opportunities.
- Greater return potential: Because these asset classes are under-managed, astute investors who know how to navigate their intricacies can often unlock hidden value and generate higher returns.
- Diversification: Niche real estate assets offer excellent diversification benefits, providing a hedge against volatility in more traditional real estate markets.
- Resilience: Certain niche markets, such as self-storage and multi-tenant industrial properties, have proven to be resilient even in times of economic downturns, offering steady cash flow and income potential.
- Scalability: As these niche markets grow, so does the opportunity for expansion and scalability. The potential for growth in these markets is substantial, allowing for a larger portfolio and increased returns.
By honing our focus on under-managed niche real estate asset classes, Basis Industrial unlocks exceptional value for our clients and stakeholders. We have the experience, expertise, and innovative approach to identify, acquire, and manage under-managed niche real estate assets. With a trusted partner like Basis Industrial, investors can confidently navigate these opportunities to achieve their investment goals.
As a leader in the dynamic and complex world of real estate investment, at Basis Industrial, we have a deep understanding of these niche markets and have successfully developed strategies to capitalize on these unique investment opportunities.
If you would like to explore investment in under-managed niche real estate asset classes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit basisindustrial.com to learn more about how we can help guide your industrial real estate investment journey.
About Basis Industrial Basis Industrial is a vertically integrated real estate owner and operator formed by industry veterans and sponsors Jay Massirman, Stephen Garchik and Daniel Weinstein. Basis brought Anthony Scavo on as COO/President to run day-to-day activities of the company. Together they have over 100 years of combined Real Estate Development and Management experience. It has deep roots in the self-storage and industrial sectors. Basis currently owns over 3 million square feet of self-storage and industrial real estate and is scheduled to close and/or complete another 2 million square feet in 2024. Active markets for Basis include Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Boston, Los Angeles, Alabama and select urban markets nationwide. In total, the sponsors have developed and managed over 15 million square feet of real estate assets including self-storage, industrial, retail, office and residential. In 2023, Basis Industrial was ranked the No. 1 fastest-growing company by South Florida Business Journal. BaySpace is the property management arm of Basis. For more information, visit www.basisindustrial.com or www.bayspace.com.