If anything has been made clear in the business world over the past few years, it is that flexibility is key. This especially comes into play regarding workspaces. Growing businesses have changing needs, and the space they need to accommodate those needs is constantly evolving. This is where BaySpace comes in. With its prime locations in Medley, Orlando, Winter Springs, St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Melbourne, Florida, BaySpace provides a range of flexible solutions, offering blank slate industrial spaces spanning from 300 to more than 50,000 square feet. Start your business in your garage and grow into BaySpace. These strategically located rentable spaces cater to the ever-changing requirements of businesses throughout Florida, allowing them to thrive and adapt within a supportive environment.
A subsidiary management company of Basis Industrial, a privately held and vertically integrated real estate owner and operator, BaySpace manages the company’s industrial assets and offers ideal solutions for businesses looking to thrive and expand. Read on to find out more about the benefits of flexible workspaces, and how BaySpace caters to the needs of growing businesses.
- Room to Grow: BaySpace understands that businesses need room to expand. Whether you’re just starting out or experiencing rapid growth, BaySpace offers flexible spaces, allowing you to scale your operations without the hassle of relocating. This saves you time and resources.
- Functional Spaces: Because a clean and blank slate industrial space can be essential for businesses to get things done efficiently, BaySpace offers functional workspaces designed to meet the unique requirements of various industries. Whether you’re in distribution, construction, auto, carpentry, or any other business, BaySpace ensures that your workspace effectively supports your operations.
- Affordable Rates: High overhead costs can hinder business growth, and BaySpace understands the importance of keeping expenses manageable. This allows you to allocate your resources where they matter most. By offering value-oriented spaces, BaySpace enables businesses to maintain low overhead while moving forward toward their goals.
- Inclusive to Many Sizes and Types of Businesses: Whether you’re a startup, small business, or an established enterprise, BaySpace fosters an environment where collaboration and innovation can flourish. A diverse range of industries are thriving within their BaySpace spaces.
- Customizable Units: BaySpace’s units are like blank canvases, where you can bring your vision to life. Whether you need office space in addition to a warehouse or a specific layout for your operations, BaySpace offers customizable units to accommodate your requirements.
- Guaranteed Benefits: At BaySpace, security is a top priority, with 24/7 access, video surveillance, and nightly security patrols to ensure your peace of mind. Common areas provide opportunities for collaboration and relaxation, fostering a vibrant community of businesses. Additionally, climate-controlled environments protect your business from extreme weather conditions, allowing you to operate smoothly year-round.
Basis Industrial and BaySpace have a strategic focus on key regions within Florida, aiming to cater to the growing demand for flexible workspaces in these thriving areas. One particular area of interest is Florida’s I-4 corridor, which encompasses cities such as Tampa, Sarasota, Melbourne and Orlando. Recognizing the economic vitality and entrepreneurial spirit of these cities, Basis Industrial and BaySpace are dedicated to providing top-notch industrial spaces that meet the unique needs of businesses in this corridor.
Flexibility, functionality and affordability ― BaySpace offers this and more to help growing businesses thrive. To unlock the potential for growth and expansion in your business, visit bayspace.com or call
About BaySpace and Basis Industrial
BaySpace is the property management arm of Basis Industrial, a vertically integrated real estate owner and operator formed by industry veterans and sponsors Jay Massirman, Stephen Garchik and Daniel Weinstein. Anthony Scavo, COO/president, runs day-to-day activities of the company. Together, they have over 100 years of combined real estate development and management experience. With deep roots in the self-storage and industrial sectors, Basis currently owns over 2.5 million square feet of self-storage and industrial real estate, and is scheduled to close another 1 million square feet in 2023. Active markets for Basis include South Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Boston, Los Angeles, and select urban markets nationwide. In total, sponsors have developed and managed over 13.5 million square feet of real estate assets including self-storage, industrial, retail, office and residential. For more information, visit bayspace.com or basisindustrial.com/.